Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random Snippets (TV and Whatnot)

SNIPPETS
TV:
I missed the last episode of Grimm. I heard it lacked a fairytale thread. Is that correct?

Once upon a Time 
I am really enjoying this show. But I didn't enjoy the actress they chose for Cinderella. The non-love also probably had to do with the way the role was written and directed. Here's my idea of  Cinderella:

That's Dianna Agron from Glee.  Of course, she already has quite a good job, but they should hunt around for someone like her.  You should like Cinderella, not be irritated by her. And frankly, she should be really pretty. Speaking of  which, I love Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White. Perfect casting. Also she's damned adorable in her pixie haircut. She looks like she's gonna sprout gossamer wings and pointed ears.

And of course, there's Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold. Creepy in the most delicious and charming fashion.

Dancing with the Stars
Felt really bad for JR. He looked bummed-out. I still think he'll beat Ricki Lake. He's just more fun to watch. Also, Rob Kardashian has done a bang-up job on the show. He was great last night. He manages to look natural and authentic in his expression, plus he's quite light on his feet for a big guy.

Random Notes
They have an option on this blog site to have a warning for adult content. They're talking about naked pictures, right?  I mean, I don't think my occasional spicy language counts---that's just my literary style ;)

About the movie Tower Heist : I heard from one of my sources that it was very fast-paced, funny and entertaining. Even though director Brett Ratner is apparently a d*ck. Oops--there goes that spicy language thing again. But, but, but he said some really nasty things in a recent interview. Only a total tool would say that stuff.   http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/brett-ratner-fired-oscars-olivia-munn-258883

Crisis Alert: The company that owns Chevy's (my heroin (aka chip) supplier) has filed for bankruptcy.  They need to get their financial act together. People's lives are at stake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment